How to Get Hulu on Xbox One in Canada [June 2021 Updated]
Don’t know how to get Hulu on Xbox One in Canada? If no, then you’re at the right place because this blog will guide you thoroughly on how to do so. By now, you will be aware of the fact that Hulu is exclusive to the residents of the US only.
It majorly has to do with content distribution rights. The owners have not expanded their reach in other countries as of now, and not sure if they will anytime soon. So it looks like we need to find an immediate and permanent solution to this.
In the form of a VPN, we have the perfect solution for how to get Hulu in Canada on Xbox One. A VPN is a Virtual Private Network that has the ability to let you virtually cross borders by masking your IP address.
To manipulate the Hulu geo-restriction radars, it replaces the original location-based IP with a new one representing the United States, making you look like a resident. Through this act, you can get access to Hulu in Canada on Xbox with the help of any best VPN.
ExpressVPN is our top recommended VPN that you can use because it can bypass any restricted website easily without detection and lets you have a buffer-free streaming experience on Hulu in Canada.
How to Get Hulu on Xbox in Canada (June 2021 Updated)
Though Xbox has an in-built app for Hulu, it does not have one for any VPN. And thus, we have to alternate that with the help of a Smart DNS. Follow the method below to set up a Smart DNS on your PC:
Activate Smart DNS using a VPN
- Visit the ExpressVPN website and subscribe to your desired Plan.
- Login using your credentials.
- Visit “My Account” and select MediaStreamer.
- Copy the DNS Address given
- Use that DNS address to set up the connection on your Xbox.
Activate Smart DNS on your Xbox and get Hulu in Canada
- Start your Xbox and go to Settings.
- Now select Network and then Network Settings.
- Now select Advanced settings, click on DNS settings, then select Manual to configure the DNS addresses.
- Fill the space with the DNS address you can see on your Surfshark profile.
- The DNS address will now go active.
- Now, change your location to the US through Language & locations option.
- Select Restart now.
That’s it; now you just have to find Hulu on the Xbox one apps, install it and sign in using your id and password. You can use the same method for other devices like Apple TV, Smart TV, Xbox, Firestick, Roku and PS4.
If you want to know how to make an account in Hulu Canada from an American location or payment methods, then head over to our main Hulu in Canada blog for an extensive review and guidance.