How to Get Hulu on PS4 in Canada [July 2021 Updated]
Did you know that you can convert your Ps4 console into a streaming device? Yes! This 2 in 1 feature is possible for all the streaming services, so if you want to know how to get Hulu in Canada on PS4, read straight ahead.
Hulu is currently geo-restricted for the rest of the world besides the US. This majorly has to do with the fact that the producers have not licensed the content to be aired worldwide and have kept it US-exclusive. However, we do have a hack for you!
You can get Hulu in Canada on PS4 with the help of the best VPN. Don’t worry; you don’t have to be a tech junkie to know or learn your way around a VPN; it’s simple. A VPN is a Virtual Private Network that conceals your identity and actual location.
It does so by giving you a new IP address. Like, to access Hulu, your preferred location would be the United States. This act will deceive the Hulu radars, which have a strong wall of geo-blocking filters around them. And so you will easily be able to by-pass it all.
Since Hulu can block a VPN as well, we will only recommend the best of the best that is ExpressVPN. It can unblock Hulu in Canada on PS4 and protect your online footprint by keeping you anonymous.
Below are all the steps you need to follow to get Hulu in Canada on PS4.
How to Get Hulu on PS4 in Canada (July 2021 Updated)
Since PS4 does not directly let a VPN access it, we figured out an alternative method for that, a Smart DNS. Relax! It’s not rocket science. We have prepared a step-by-step guide below so you can follow it accurately.
Set Up Smart DNS to get Hulu in Canada on PS4 using ExpressVPN
- Visit the ExpressVPN website and subscribe to your favorite plan.
- Log in using your credentials and Visit the My Account page.
- Look for the MediaStreamer box and copy the DNS address.
- Launch your Apple TV device and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Navigate to “General” and select “Network”.
- Choose “Wi-Fi” and open “Ethernet”.
- Go to “Configure DNS” and switch it to “Manual”.
- Enter a DNS server address manually.
- You can get one from ExpressVPN or here.
- Tit the “Confirm” button and go to “Settings”.
- Navigate to “General” and click on iTunes Store.
- Open the “Location” menu and select a suitable country.
- Put Apple TV in “Sleep Now” and unplug the Apple TV Power Cord.
- Plug the cord back in and enjoy easy unblocking via SmartDNS/Proxy.
Hulu can also be watched on all popular streaming devices like Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, and various Smart TV brands and models so everyone can enjoy on their devices in a simple and quick way.
Now remains the downloading and installation of the Hulu app. And since that is a simple task, I don’t think any guidance is required. so go ahead and do it.
You would need an active account to access Hulu in Canada. For that, you require a credit card from the US, or you can use a gift card to pay for your subscription. If you want to know more about it, then head over to our extensive blog for Hulu in Canada, where all your questions regarding creating an account will be answered.