How to Get Hulu on PS4 in Canada [Mar. 2021 Updated]
Did you know that you can convert your Ps4 console into a streaming device? Yes! This 2 in 1 feature is possible for all the streaming services, so if you want to know how to get Hulu in Canada on PS4, read straight ahead.
Hulu is currently geo-restricted for the rest of the world besides the US. This majorly has to do with the fact that the producers have not licensed the content to be aired worldwide and have kept it US-exclusive.
Whether Hulu will be available in any neighbouring country or not, we have a hack through which you can get Hulu in Canada on PS4. It is possible with the help of the best VPN.
Don’t worry; you don’t have to be a tech junkie to know or learn your way around a VPN; it’s simple. A VPN is a Virtual Private Network that conceals your identity and actual location on the internet and replaces it with a temporary one based on the location you have selected on the servers. Like, to access Hulu, your preferred location would be the United States.
This act will deceive the Hulu radars, which have a strong wall of geo-blocking filters around them. And so you will easily be able to by-pass it all. Since Hulu can block a VPN as well, we will only recommend the best of the best that is Surfshark. It can unblock Hulu in Canada on PS4 and protect your online footprint by keeping you anonymous.
Hulu can also be watched on all popular streaming devices like Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, and various Smart TV brands and models so everyone can enjoy on their devices in a simple and quick way.
Below are all the steps you need to follow if you want to know how to get Hulu in Canada on PS4.
How to Get Hulu on PS4 in Canada (March 2021 Updated)
Since PS4 does not directly let a VPN access it, we figured out an alternative method for that, a Smart DNS. Relax! It’s not rocket science. We have prepared a step-by-step guide below so you can follow it accurately.
Set up Smart DNS Via Surfshark
- Visit the Surfshark website and subscribe to your favorite plan.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Visit the My Account page.
- Look for the Smart DNS box and click Activate.
- You will receive a confirmation email now.
- Once activated, now set the Smart DNS on your PS4.
Set Up Smart DNS to get Hulu in Canada on PS4 using a Surfshark VPN
- Launch your PS4 and visit the Settings option.
- Select Network and then Set Up Internet Connection.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Now click on the Custom option and then Automatic for IP address Settings.
- Select “Do not Specify” then “Manual.”
- Now select Primary DNS. and enter the Smart DNS address from your Surfshark account.
- Enter the address and click Done.
- Select Next.
- Click on Automatic > Do Not Use.
- Now select Test Internet Connection.
- You did it! You now have a Smart DNS connection on your PS4.
Now remains the downloading and installation of the Hulu app. And since that is a simple task, I don’t think any guidance is required. so go ahead and do it.
You would need an active account to access Hulu in Canada. For that, you require a credit card from the US, or you can use a gift card to pay for your subscription. If you want to know more about it, then head over to our extensive blog for Hulu in Canada, where all your questions regarding creating an account will be answered.