How to Get Hulu on iPhone in Canada? – [July 2022 Update]
Like Netflix and Disney Plus, Hulu is an online streaming service. It is well known for its high-quality content like “The Princess“, “Maggie (2022)“, “Minamata“, “Killing Eve Season 4“, “The Croods: Family Tree”, “Fire Island”, “The Orville: New Horizons Season 3”, “Look at Me: XXXTentacion”, “Gamestop: Rise of the Players”, “Pistol”, “Shoresy”, “The Valet (2022)”, “American Underdog” and more which is available on almost all devices. If you are wondering how to get Hulu on iPhone, you are at the right place!
This article will tell you how to get Hulu on iPhone in Canada, compatible iOS models, and more.
First of all, you should know, Hulu is one of the geo-limited services in the streaming market. It means if you are outside the US, you will not be able to watch Hulu in Canada without a few tricks. Are you excited to know such tricks? Let’s dive in!
How to get Hulu on iPhones: Quick Steps
To get Hulu on iPhone, follow the steps below;
- Using your iPhone, open the App Store or click the direct iTunes link.
- Go to the Search and enter “Hulu.”
- Choose the Hulu app
- To start downloading, hit Get.
- Provide the credentials of your Apple ID, if needed.
- Enjoy watching Hulu on your iPhone
Please Note Hulu’s latest app work with iPhone 5S or later. Moreover, to download Hulu’s latest app outside the US, including Canada, make sure you are connected to a VPN.
If you are new to VPN, here is how you can connect it.
- Subscribe to the VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app for your iPhone and sign in.
- Select a US-based server and connect.
- Visit Hulu.com and enjoy your favourite content!
Watch this video to learn how to get Hulu on iphone
Are you still wondering about installing Hulu app on your iPhone? Here’s how you can do it!
Download the Hulu app on your iPhone
First, you need to know that Hulu classic app is not available for iPhone. However, the latest app is compatible with iPhone. We recommend you update your device to iOS 12.0 and later download the latest Hulu app.
It is worth mentioning that Hulu’s latest app allows complete access to new features and all of the Hulu content you have subscribed to. Besides, to improve your streaming experience you can add widgets to your iPhone home screen. If you don’t know how to add the widget, don’t worry, keep reading!
How to add Hulu widgets to your iPhone
Fortunately, it is easy to add widgets to your iphone. So, you can quickly access all the movies, TV shows, and special events to watch on Hulu.
Here is how you can add Hulu widgets to your iPhone:
- Install Hulu the Hulu app.
- Tap and hold available space on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Tap the app button in the upper left corner and search Hulu
- Select your preferred widget
- Scroll down and click add widget
Watch this video to learn how to add a Hulu widget to your iPhone
Install Geo-Restricted Apps on iPhone Without Creating a New Account
Installing the iOS app while it isn’t available outside the US is possible now. Fortunately, the latest version of iOS allows you to change your location to any country without signing out from your existing Apple ID.
Here is how you can install the geo-restricted app on your iPhone without signing out from your existing Apple account.
- Go to Settings, then navigate to iTunes & App Store and hit “View Apple ID.”
- Enter your Apple credentials and ID and log-in.
- Next, click on “Country/Region,” then hit “Change Region or Country.”
- Select the US and Accept “Agree” in the top-right corner.
Why can’t I access Hulu on iOS?
Usually, Hulu works with iOS devices. If Hulu doesn’t work on your device, you can try the following things.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Hulu app because older versions can’t be connected to our new servers.
- If you are outside the US, you are connected to the server based in the United States using a VPN. We strongly recommend Express VPN.
- Test internet speed to make sure it is good enough to stream video. 3 Mbps speed is required for a standard-quality stream and 5 Mbps for a high-definition stream.
How to get Hulu on iPhone – FAQs
When it comes to getting Hulu on iPhone, you may find some questions bellowing in your mind. Here I highlight frequently asked questions with answers.
Is Hulu available on iPhone?
Yes. Hulu is available on iPhone. Hulu’s latest app is available for a specific version of iOS devices. This Hulu latest app enables you to enjoy all Hulu features and the content you have subscribed for, including Hulu live TV and Add-ons.
Why can’t I install Hulu on my iPhone?
If you can’t install Hulu on your iPhone, you can try the following things;
- Make sure the app is upgraded to the latest version.
- Your iPhone version is compatible with Hulu.
- Your internet speed is good enough to stream video.
Can I watch Hulu on my iPhone?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on your iPhone. However, it would help if you can make sure that your iPhone version is compatible with the streaming service provider. The Hulu latest app requires iOS 12 or above. To run iOS 12 or later, you will need an iPhone 5S or later.
Why can’t I use Hulu on my phone?
Generally, if the device does not have a Google Play store or other Google apps (Gmail, Maps, etc.), it will not be able to use Hulu. If you have trouble downloading the Hulu app, we recommend that you upgrade to the iPhone’s current version.
The article above provides you with all the necessary details about how to get Hulu on iPhone. Hulu offers thousands of movies and shows to watch on any of your favorite iOS devices. If you still face any trouble, please drop your comment below.