How to Get Hulu on iPhone in Canada [July 2021 Updated]
Like Netflix and Disney Plus, Hulu is an online streaming service. It is well known for its high-quality content, including excellent shows and movies like Ancient Aliens, No Escape, Alone and more. However, it is one of the geo-limited services in the streaming market.
It means if you are outside the US, you will not be able to watch Hulu in Canada without a few tricks. Are you excited to know such tricks? Stay with us!
This article will tell you how to get Hulu on iPhone in Canada, Hulu compatible iOS models, and more.
Get Hulu on iPhones in Canada: Quick Steps
To get Hulu on iPhone outside the US, follow the steps below;
- Subscribe to the VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app for your iPhone and sign in.
- Select a US-based server and connect.
- Visit the Hulu website and enjoy your favorite content on Hulu!
Are you still wondering about installing Hulu app on your iPhone? Here’s how you can download the Hulu app on your iPhone.
Download the Hulu app on your iPhone
First, you need to know that Hulu classic app is not available for iPhone. However, Hulu’s latest app is compatible with iPhone. We recommend you update your device to iOS 12.0 and later to download the latest Hulu app.
It is worth mentioning that Hulu’s latest app allows complete access to new features and all of the Hulu content you have subscribed to.
Hulu Supported iOS devices.
To run iOS 12, you will need iPhone 5S or later. To download Hulu latest app, follow the steps below;
- Using your iPhone, open the App Store or click the direct iTunes link.
- Go to the Search and enter “Hulu.”
- Choose the Hulu app
- To start downloading, hit Get.
- Provide the credentials of your Apple ID, if needed.
Install Geo-Restricted Apps on iPhone Without Creating a New Account
Installing the iOS app while it isn’t available outside the US is possible now. Fortunately, the latest version of iOS allows you to change your location to any country without signing out from your existing Apple ID.
Here is how you can install the geo-restricted app on your iPhone without signing out from your existing Apple account.
- First, go to Settings, then navigate to iTunes & App Store and hit “View Apple ID.”
- Enter your Apple credentials and ID and log-in.
- Next, click on “Country/Region,” then hit “Change Region or Country.”
- Select the US and Accept “Agree” in the top-right corner.
Why can’t I access Hulu on iOS?
Usually, Hulu works with iOS devices. If Hulu doesn’t work on your device, you can try the following things.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Hulu app because older versions can’t be connected to our new servers.
- If you are outside the US, you are connected to the server based in the United States using a VPN. We strongly recommend Express VPN.
- Your internet speed is good enough to stream video. 3 Mbps speed is required for a standard-quality stream and 5 Mbps for a high-definition stream.
How to get Hulu on iPhone – FAQs
When it comes to getting Hulu on iPhone, you may find some questions bellowing in your mind. Here I highlight frequently asked questions with answers.
Can I watch Hulu on my iPhone?
Yes, you can watch Hulu on your iPhone. However, it would help if you can make sure that your iPhone version is compatible with Hulu. The Hulu latest app requires iOS 12 or above. To run iOS 12 or later, you will need an iPhone 5S or later.
Why can’t I get Hulu on my iPhone?
If you are unable to get Hulu on your iPhone, you can try the following things;
- Make sure the app is upgraded to the latest version.
- Your iPhone version is compatible with Hulu.
- Your internet speed is good enough to stream video.
Is Hulu on the app store?
Yes. Hulu is available on the app store. Hulu’s latest app is available for a specific version of each device. This Hulu latest app enables you to enjoy all Hulu features and the content you have subscribed for, including Hulu live TV and Add-ons.
Why can’t I use Hulu on my phone?
Generally, if the device does not have a Google Play store or other Google apps (Gmail, Maps, etc.), it will not be able to use Hulu. If you have trouble downloading the Hulu app, we recommend that you upgrade to the iPhone’s current version.
Hulu offers thousands of movies and shows to watch on any of your favorite devices. When it comes to getting Hulu on iPhone, the article above provides you all the necessary details. If you still face any trouble, please drop your comment below.