How to Get Hulu on Firestick in Canada [Sep 2021 Updated]
Curious to know how to get Hulu in Canada on Firestick? You just came to the right place then, because this guide will enlighten you about all the steps you need to take to enjoy Hulu in Canada.
Sadly it is only available in the USA right now, and to stream Hulu in Canada on Firestick, you require the assistance of a working VPN. If you are curious about what that is, read along and find out.
A VPN or a Virtual Private Network is your gateway to all the blocked and restricted content worldwide. It will give you access to any geo-restricted content from the comfort of your home. And it is legal.
Learn how to get Hulu in Canada on Firestick below.
How to Watch Hulu on Firestick in Canada (Sep 2021 Guide)
A VPN will help you access Hulu in Canada by replacing your original location-based IP address with one from the US (based on the server you have selected).
It will virtually change your location from Canada to the US. Once you try to visit Hulu.com, your access will be granted without any hassle.
Learn to do that by following the steps below to get Hulu in Canada on a Firestick device without any inconvenience:
- Subscribe to the best VPN out there; we vouch for ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN app on your Firestick device and sign in.
- Connect to one of the servers from the US
- We recommend these: New York, Latham, and Chicago.
- Head over to the Firestick Home Screen.
- Type “Hulu” in the search bar and press “Get.”
- Open the Hulu app after installation and log in.
- Enjoy your favorite content of Hulu in Canada on Firestick!
How to Setup ExpressVPN on Firestick (Video Tutorial)
How to Get Hulu on Firestick – FAQs
When it comes to learning how to get Hulu on Firestick, you may find yourself asking some questions. Here I highlight some most common questions with answers.
Can you get Hulu free on Firestick?
Unfortunately, you can’t get Hulu free on Firestick. However, you can use the third-party apps on Firestick to access content similar to Hulu.
Can you add Hulu to Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, you can add Hulu to Amazon fire stick. Amazon store officially allows you to download the Hulu app on your Firestick. Click here to add Hulu to Amazon Fire Stick.
Why won’t Hulu work on my Amazon Fire Stick?
Hulu is not working on your Amazon fire stick. First, make sure that the Amazon fire stick model is compatible with Hulu. If your fire stick model is already compatible with Hulu, try restarting your device/internet modem and wait for a reboot.
How do I activate Hulu with Amazon Prime?
To activate Hulu with Amazon prime, follow the below steps;
- Download and install the Hulu app on your Amazon Hulu compatible device.
- Visit Hulu.com and click Start Free Trial.
- Choose a pricing plan of your choice.
- Provide required information.
- Review the Amazon terms and conditions
- Click Accept and Continue to finish the process.
You must keep in mind that a VPN will only let you access the website on your Firestick device. For you to stream all the content of Hulu in Canada, you must be an active paying subscriber.
If you want to know more about it, head over to our rather extensive Hulu in Canada guide, which will teach you exactly how to make an account on Hulu while residing in a foreign country.