Hulu Free Trial: Does Hulu have a 30 Day Free Trial? [Sep 2021]
Hulu was initiated to broadcast last night’s shows on popular networks such as ABC, Fox, NCB, etc. It offers access to live TV with more than 60 channels and a cloud DVR feature. However, the service requires you to spend hundreds of dollars a year. If you are not sure whether it is worth the commitment, you can start with Hulu free trial.
It is also known for its high-quality content. If you are interested in testing Hulu, stay stick to this article and learn how to do it anywhere, including Canada.
How to Get the Hulu Free Trial?
Some websites provide wrong information saying that you can sign up to Hulu free trial using a Canadian credit card. This is false, as the SVoD never accepts payments from outside the United States.
If you are looking to sign up for Hulu free trial in Canada, you will need to do some efforts. Here are the three different methods for subscribing to Hulu free trial in Canada:
- Subscribing to Hulu via a Gift Card
- Signing up to Hulu with a Credit Card
- Subscribing to Hulu via a Virtual Credit Card
Method 1: Subscribing to Hulu Free Trial Via a Gift Card
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to a US-based server.
- Visit Hulu.com and press “Start Your Free Trial” button.
3. Choose an appropriate subscription plan.
4. Provide the required information.
5. It will redirect to the payment process.
6. Open a new tab and visit MyGiftCardSupply.
7. Navigate to the Shop tab and hit Hulu Cards.
8. Choose the $25 card, select One-time, and click Add to Cart.
9. Provide your Canadian Credit Card details and click to checkout.
10. Now you will receive the Hulu verification code.
11. Paste the code in the Payment Information section.
12. Select the plan ($11.99 per month) with no ads.
13. Now access Hulu and watch your favourite content.
Method 2: Singing Up to Hulu with a Credit Card
In this method, you need to ask your US-based friend for credit card details. If you successfully get the credit card information, just follow the below steps:
- Launch ExpressVPN and connect to a server in the United States.
- Open the Hulu official website and hit “Start Free Trial”.
- Select an appropriate subscription plan.
- Now you will see the Hulu signup page.
5. Provide all required details such as, name, email address, password, date of birth, and gender.
6. Now Add the billing details of the credit card received from your friend.
7. Now you can access Hulu in Canada.
Method 3: Subscribing to Hulu Free Trial Via a Virtual Credit Card
You can also subscribe to Hulu free trial in Canada using a virtual credit card. This card is available on websites like Blur, US Unlocked, and Wise.
3. Select the Sign-Up button.
4. Provide your account details to register.
5. Hit the “Next” button and verify your email address.
6. Provide your Home Address.
7. Enter your billing information.
8. Verify your card details.
9. Open Hulu.com and create your account following the same steps given above.
Does Hulu Offer a Free Trial For All Packages?
Yes, a free trial is available for all packages. However, the length of the free trial varies depending on the pricing package. For basic and standard plans, a free trial is available for 30 days. In contrast, the only 7-day free trial is available for Hulu + Live TV.
Does Hulu Offer a Free Trial For Showtime and HBO?
Hulu offers a free seven-day trial for showtimes ($ 11 / month) and HBO Max with an add-on ($ 15 / month). You should know that this service is only available to new and eligible returning Hulu subscribers.
What Can I Watch With Hulu Free Trial?
Hulu offers access to thousands of classic, recent, and even original TV shows and movies. It also allows you to watch new episodes of the TV series shown last night on popular networks such as ABC, NBC, FX, Fox, and more.
Some of the best entertainment titles like The Handmaid’s Tale and Little Fires Everywhere deserve your time. So, why don’t you start your free Hulu trial and see if this service and its online content library are for you!
Does Hulu Live TV Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, if you subscribe for Live TV (starting at $ 65 per month), you can test the service for 7-days. Besides, It also offers a short-term free trial of premium add-ons packages, including a live TV option. It means you can analyze the shows and movies available and then decide which ones you want to include in your regular monthly subscription.
Can I Try Hulu with Disney Plus and ESPN + For Free?
Unfortunately, the only subscription package that does not offer a free trial is its integrated version with Disney Plus and ESPN +. It is pertinent to mention that monthly subscriptions cost is $ 13, but you cannot try before charging.
Will Hulu Notify Me about the Expiration of the Free Trial?
No, It will notify you about the expiration of the free trial. Instead, it will automatically convert the free trials into a paid subscriptions. If you want to avoid being charged for a subscription, then you should cancel your free trial before it expires.
How Much is the Membership Cost after Hulu Free Trial?
At the end of the testing duration, you can choose from four subscription plans. The overview of each plan is given below. You should know that plans with commercials are comparatively cheaper. Moreover, you have the option to purchase add ons to get more from Hulu.
Hulu Free Trial – FAQs
When it comes to knowing about Hulu Canada free trial, you might find yourself asking some questions. Here I highlight frequently asked questions with answers.
Does Hulu have a 30 day free trial?
- Navigate to the Hulu website.
- Hit Start your free Trial
- Select between the three pricing plans.
- Provide your billing information.
- Now, enjoy your favourite content.
How long is the Hulu Free Trial 2021?
Is Hulu free with Amazon Prime?
How much is Hulu a month 2021?
Hulu cost varies depending upon subscription plans. The plans with ads are comparatively cheaper than plans without ads.
Can you get Hulu in Canada?
Even though Hulu is not available in the US, you don’t need to worry about it because you can now access Hulu in Canada with a trusted VPN service. All you have to do – subscribe for a VPN and connect to a server-based in the United States. Finally, visit Hulu’s official website and watch your favourite content.
Why am I not eligible for Hulu free trial?
Unfortunately, you can’t get a free trial without providing payment information because the streaming company wants to charge you as the trial period completes unless you cancel your subscription before that time.
How do I get Hulu free for 3 months?
Yes, Hulu allows you to enjoy 3 months for free. To do so, redeem your credit for three months to watch Hulu with ads on any supported devices. You can avail credit only for one time per Hulu account. You must be an existing Hulu paid subscriber having an account with a good record as of the redemption date. However, you can’t transfer this offer or redeem it for cash, credit, gift cards.
Can I not watch Hulu in Canada?
You may not view Hulu.com in Canada or anywhere outside the US. Hulu IP identification system blocks your access to their content. This ‘IP-ID’ program can determine the location from where people try to access their website.
The article above is for the individual who wants to know about Hulu free trial in Canada. I hope the information above will help you to enjoy Hulu for free. If you have any confusion, please drop your comment below!