How To Get Hulu on PC in Canada? [May 2021 Updated]
Hulu’s popularity in the streaming market can’t be denied. According to a recent report by Walt Disney, Hulu has more than 39 million paid subscribers. Unfortunately, Hulu is only available in the US due to geo-restrictions. However, you can still watch Hulu in Canada using the best VPN.
The most common way to watch Hulu is right from the website using your desktop computer. If you’re wondering about getting Hulu on PC, you’re at the right place.
This article will guide you on accessing Hulu in Canada, getting Hulu on PC, how much Hulu costs, and more.
How to get Hulu in Canada: 4-easy Steps
Getting Hulu anywhere is pretty easy with four steps given below;
- Buy a premium subscription from ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN client for your device.
- Connect to a server-based in the US.
- Enjoy watching Hulu in Canada!
How to get Hulu on your PC?
After connecting to a VPN, you can get Hulu on your PC using the steps below;
Step # 1. Using your web browser, visit hulu.com
Step #2. Login using your credentials and select your profile if you have any.
Step #3: Watch your Favorite Content on Hulu
How much does Hulu cost?
Hulu allows choosing from four pricing packages with slightly different options, like with ads and without ads. The pricing package without ads is somehow expensive than a pricing package with ads. The details are given below.
|Pricing Package||Monthly Price|
|Hulu (with ads)||$5.99|
|Hulu (No Ads)||$11.99|
|Hulu + Live TV (with ads)||$64.99|
|Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV||$70.99|
How To Get Hulu On PC – FAQs
When it comes to getting Hulu on your personal computer, you might find yourself asking some questions. Here I highlight Frequently asked questions with answers.
Is there a Hulu app for PC?
Yes, the Hulu app is available for PC. To download the Hulu app for Windows 10 on your PC or tablet, open the Microsoft Store on your device. Search for Hulu. Download and install the app. Sign in using your account details, and start streaming.
How do I watch Hulu on my computer?
Watching Hulu on a computer is pretty straightforward using the below steps;
- Visit Hulu.com from your web browser.
- Click on Log In in the top right corner.
- Enter Hulu username and password.
- Select your profile if you have any and start watching Hulu.
Please note the steps above will work if you are in the US. Otherwise, you need to connect with the best VPN before following the steps above.
How do I download Hulu on my computer?
Unfortunately, you are unable to download the Hulu movie on your computer. However, you can download Hulu movies or episodes on Hulu-supported mobile devices using the steps given below.
- Enable cellular downloading or connect to a Wi-Fi network,
- Go to Search using the global navigation bar.
- Hit Downloadable from the menu
- Open hulu.com and swipe through the various movies.
- Select the movie you’d like to download
- For movies, hit the Download button from the front page.
- To monitor downloads progress, Go to Downloads from the global navigation bar.
Why can’t I watch Hulu on my PC?
If you are interested in watching Hulu in Canada on your PC, it will not work unless you connect to the best VPN. However, if you are already connected to a VPN or living in the US, then you can try the following things;
- Remove the browser cache.
- Fully shut down the browser you are using, restart the browser, and open Hulu.com again.
- If your default browser doesn’t work, try using one of our supported browsers to stream Hulu.
You can stream Hulu on any of your favorite devices, including PC, laptop, smartphone, and more. The article above provides you all details on getting Hulu on PC, getting Hulu in Canada, and pricing packages. If you still face any trouble, please drop your comment below.